The chemokine MCP-1 is expressed by a range of cells including monocytes, vascular endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, glomerular mesangial cells and osteoblasts.
MCP-1 is thought to play an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Horse Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine MCP-1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine MCP-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of MCP-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.5 ug/ml||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1 ug/ml||1.0 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|