Rituximab antibody | AbD18423
Human anti Rituximab
Anti-rituximab antibody is a recombinant anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is ideal for bioanalytical assays to measure levels of rituximab or biosimilars. It is recommended as capture antibody in PK bridging ELISA format with MCA2260P for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This antibody may be used as the capture antibody in a pharmacokinetic bridging ELISA in conjunction with MCA2260 as the detection antibody.
Rituximab (reference product branded as Rituxan) is a chimeric mouse/human monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of certain autoimmune diseases and cancer, including non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia and rheumatoid arthritis. The antibody is specific for the cell surface protein CD20, which is widely expressed on B cells. Through three different mechanisms of action it eliminates B cells from the body, enabling the development of a new population of healthy B cells.
View a summary of all Anti-Rituximab Antibodies.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=0.13 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized rituximab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rituximab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with MCA2260P as the detection reagent. Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA061||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab:HRP||HCA061P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA062||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab:HRP||HCA062P||E||0.1 mg|
|Rat anti Rituximab||MCA2260||E F||0.2 mg|
|Rat anti Rituximab:FITC||MCA2260F||F||0.1 mg|
|Rat anti Rituximab:HRP||MCA2260P||E||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl|
Product Specific References
References for Rituximab antibody
Komori, M. et al. (2016) Insufficient disease inhibition by intrathecal rituximab in progressive multiple sclerosis.
Ann Clin Transl Neurol. 3 (3): 166-79.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra