Histidine Tag antibody | ABD2.2.20
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti penta histidine tag antibody, clone ABD2.2.20, recognizes proteins and peptides containing the H-H-H-H-H or H-H-H-H-H-H motif and is therefore of value in detecting proteins containing 5x (penta) his and 6x (hexa) his tags. This antibody will detect any accessible N-terminal, C-terminal or internal histidine tags and is highly recommended for use in assay development for the detection of his-tagged HuCAL primary antibodies.|
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Stabilized solution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up