CD144 antibody | 123
VE-cadherin is expressed by endothelial cells and is important in cell-cell adhesion, tight junction integrity and vascular permeabiltiy (Tinsley et al. 1999). VE-Cadherin is highly susceptible to proteolytic degradation.
Western blotting and immunofluorescence studies with Rat anti Porcine CD144 antibody, clone 123 demonstrate rearrangement and upregulation of VE-cadherin in porcine endothelial cells cultured as part of tissue engineered blood vessels under shear stress conditions rather than static conditions (Lee et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine VE-cadherin/human IgG Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007156 homophilic cell adhesion
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD144 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for CD144 antibody
Nasu, K. et al. (1999) Alpha-galactosyl-mediated activation of porcine endothelial cells: studies on CD31 and VE-cadherin in adhesion and signaling.
Transplantation. 68 (6): 861-7.
Allen, J. et al. (2008) Characterization of porcine circulating progenitor cells: toward a functional endothelium.
Tissue Eng Part A. 14 (1): 183-94.
Hoffmann, J. et al. (2008) Immobilized DNA aptamers used as potent attractors for porcine endothelial precursor cells.
J Biomed Mater Res A. 84 (3): 614-21.
Tsai, S.H. et al. (2007) Characterization of porcine arterial endothelial cells cultured on amniotic membrane, a potential matrix for vascular tissue engineering.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 357 (4): 984-90.
Zhong, A. et al. (2018) The Roles of Matrix Stiffness and β-Catenin Signaling in Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition of Aortic Valve Endothelial Cells.
Cardiovasc Eng Technol. 9 (2): 158-67.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra