Natalizumab antibody | AbD21384_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human Anti-Natalizumab Antibody, clone AbD21384_hlgG1 is a paratope specific, anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes free natalizumab but not free human alpha-4/beta-1 integrin or the drug/integrin complex. It inhibits the binding of natalizumab to its target and can be used to measure levels of free natalizumab and biosimilar products in bioanalytical and patient monitoring assays.
Clone AbD21384_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or calibrator of medium affinity in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Natalizumab (Tysabri) is a humanized IgG4/kappa monoclonal antibody approved as a monotherapy for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and for the treatment of Crohn’s disease. It is directed against alpha-4 integrin (CD49d), and binds to alpha-4/beta-1 integrin on the surface of circulating leucocytes, except neutrophils. It is believed to act by blocking the interaction of alpha-4/beta-1 integrin with vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1), preventing the adherence and transport of inflammatory immune cells across the intestinal lining and blood-brain barrier.
View a summary of all anti-natalizumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD = 12.2 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized natalizumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Tysabri® is a registered trademark Biogen Idec and Elan.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a bridging ELISA together with HCA248 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up