Natalizumab antibody | AbD21384_hIgG1
Human anti Natalizumab
Anti-natalizumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human IgG1 format, suitable for bioanalytical assays for natalizumab and biosimilars. It is recommended as a reference standard with medium affinity for an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD21384_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or calibrator of medium affinity in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Natalizumab (Tysabri) is a humanized IgG4/kappa monoclonal antibody approved as a monotherapy for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and for the treatment of Crohn’s disease. It is directed against alpha-4 integrin (CD49d), and binds to alpha-4/beta-1 integrin on the surface of circulating leucocytes, except neutrophils. It is believed to act by blocking the interaction of alpha-4/beta-1 integrin with vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1), preventing the adherence and transport of inflammatory immune cells across the intestinal lining and blood-brain barrier.
View a summary of all anti-natalizumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD = 12.2 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized natalizumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. Tysabri® is a registered trademark Biogen Idec and Elan.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Natalizumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a bridging ELISA together with HCA248 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Natalizumab||HCA248||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Natalizumab||HCA249||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK003P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK004P||CJ||5 Conjugations For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK005P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 20mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK006P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 40µg Antibody|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||C* E||0.2 mg|