TNF Alpha antibody | MP6-XT3
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rat anti Mouse TNF alpha antibody, clone MP6-XT3 recognizes mouse tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha), also known as TNFSF2. This 17 kDa cytokine is produced by monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, NK cells and CD4+ T cells. TNF alpha forms dimers and trimers, and is also found as a 26 kDa integral membrane protein. Mouse TNF alpha has cytolytic activity against many tumor cell lines, and has an important immunoregulatory role.
Rat anti Mouse TNF alpha antibody, clone MP6-XT3 is reported to neutralize the effects of mouse TNF alpha (Bauman et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant murine TNF-alpha expressed in E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for TNF Alpha antibody
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Bauman, S.K. et al. (2003) Effects of tumor necrosis factor alpha on dendritic cell accumulation in lymph nodes draining the immunization site and the impact on the anticryptococcal cell-mediated immune response.
Infect Immun. 71 (1): 68-74.
Hostager BS, & Bishop GA. (2002) Role of TNF receptor-associated factor 2 in the activation of IgM secretion by CD40 and CD120b.
J Immunol. 168: 3318-22.
Huffnagle, G.B. et al. (1996) Afferent phase production of TNF-alpha is required for the development of protective T cell immunity to Cryptococcus neoformans.
J Immunol. 157: 4529-36.
Reljic, R. et al. (2004) Mouse IgA inhibits cell growth by stimulating tumor necrosis factor-alpha production and apoptosis of macrophage cell lines.
Int Immunol. 16 (4): 607-14.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0001891 phagocytic cup
- GO:0002876 positive regulation of chronic inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0002925 positive regulation of humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0006927 transformed cell apoptosis
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030198 extracellular matrix organization
- GO:0030316 osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0031622 positive regulation of fever generation
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045670 regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0045994 positive regulation of translational initiation by iron
- GO:0046325 negative regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0051023 regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
- GO:0051798 positive regulation of hair follicle development
- GO:0055037 recycling endosome
- GO:0060664 epithelial cell proliferation involved in salivary gland morphogenesis
- GO:0060693 regulation of branching involved in salivary gland morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up