IgG2a antibody | AbD24124
Filter by Application:F IF P E WB Reset
|Human anti Mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibody, clone AbD24124, recognizes the IgG2a isotype of the primary antibody, with no species cross reactivity against mouse IgG1 and mouse IgG2b primary antibodies. This antibody allows for more than one unlabelled mouse monoclonal antibody to be used at any one time permitting multiplexing.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags. This antibody is supplied conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 100 ul distilled water
- Prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up