IgG1 antibody | LO-MG1-13
|Rat anti Mouse IgG1 antibody, clone LO-MG1-13 recognizes the gamma 1 heavy chain of mouse immunoglobulin. No cross reactivity with other immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Purified mouse IgG1 from BALB/c mice.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml as coating antibody|
- This antibody may be used as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with LO-MG1-2 (MCA336P) as the detection reagent.
References for IgG1 antibody
Denis, O. et al. (1993) Resting B cells can act as antigen presenting cells in vivo and induce antibody responses.
Int Immunol. 5 (1): 71-8.
Soares, M. et al. (1992) Isotype characterization of rat preformed natural antibodies against guinea pig cells.
Transplant Proc. 24 (2): 451-2.
Savignac. M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185:7527-36.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
Laffont S et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up