IgG1 antibody | LO-MG1-13
Rat anti Mouse IgG1 antibody, clone LO-MG1-13 recognizes the gamma 1 heavy chain of mouse immunoglobulin. No cross reactivity with other immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Purified mouse IgG1 from BALB/c mice.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01869 Related reagents
- P01868 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- Ighg1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml as coating antibody|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody may be used as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with LO-MG1-2 (MCA336P) as the detection reagent.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||0.5 mg||C E IF P WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||1 mg||C E P RE|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®549 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®649 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||0.5 mg||C E P|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||0.5 ml||F|
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Denis, O. et al. (1993) Resting B cells can act as antigen presenting cells in vivo and induce antibody responses.
Int Immunol. 5 (1): 71-8.
Soares, M. et al. (1992) Isotype characterization of rat preformed natural antibodies against guinea pig cells.
Transplant Proc. 24 (2): 451-2.
Savignac. M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185:7527-36.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
Laffont S et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]