CD79b antibody | HM79-11
Filter by Application:F WB IF Reset
|Hamster anti Mouse CD79b antibody, clone HM79-11 recognizes murine CD79 beta, expressed by B cells as part of the B cell receptor complex (immunoglobulin and the CD79 alpha/beta heterodimer).
Murine CD79 beta is expressed at the cell surface of pro-B cells prior to surface immunoglobulin, and is expressed throughout B cell differentiation.
CD79 beta is a B cell specific marker, valuable for the detection of B cells at all maturation stages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD79 alpha/CD79 beta heterodimer purified from WEHI-231 B cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Armenian hamsters were fused with cells of the mouse X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
References for CD79b antibody
Koyama, M. et al. (1997) CD79 alpha/CD79 beta heterodimers are expressed on pro-B cell surfaces without associated mu heavy chain.
Int Immunol. 9 (11): 1767-72.
Luger, D. et al. (2013) Expression of the B-cell receptor component CD79a on immature myeloid cells contributes to their tumor promoting effects.
PLoS One. 8 (10): e76115.
Jelínek, F. et al. (2005) Characteristics of two mouse bcr-abl-transformed cell lines. II. Pathological lesions induced in mice.
Folia Biol (Praha). 51 (4): 93-102.
Ankeny, D.P. et al. (2006) Spinal cord injury triggers systemic autoimmunity: evidence for chronic B lymphocyte activation and lupus-like autoantibody synthesis.
J Neurochem. 99 (4): 1073-87.
Lacoste-collin, L. et al. (2007) Effect of continuous irradiation with a very low dose of gamma rays on life span and the immune system in SJL mice prone to B-cell lymphoma.
Radiat Res. 168 (6): 725-32.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up