Filter by Application:F P E Reset
Goat anti Hamster IgG:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Hamster IgG antibody recognizes Golden Syrian and Armenian hamster IgG (H+L) and has been adsorbed against both mouse and rat immunoglobulins to minimise cross-reactivity.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to hamster IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Hamster IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Moore, G.T. et al. (2008) Glycosylation changes in hFUT1 transgenic mice increase TCR signaling and apoptosis resulting in thymocyte maturation arrest.
Mol Immunol. 45: 2401-10.
Samant, M. et al. (2009) Immunization with the DNA-encoding N-terminal domain of proteophosphoglycan of Leishmania donovani generates Th1-type immunoprotective response against experimental visceral leishmaniasis.
J Immunol. 183: 470-9.
Bacelo, K.L. et al. (2014) Xanthan gum as an adjuvant in a subunit vaccine preparation against leptospirosis.
Biomed Res Int. 2014: 636491.
Verma R et al. (2015) Cross reactive molecules of human lymphatic filaria Brugia malayi inhibit Leishmania donovani infection in hamsters.
Acta Trop. 152: 103-11.
Forster, K.M. et al. (2015) DNA prime-protein boost based vaccination with a conserved region of leptospiral immunoglobulin-like A and B proteins enhances protection against leptospirosis.
Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 110 (8): 989-95.
Wiśniewski, M. et al. (2016) Hamsters vaccinated with Ace-mep-7 DNA vaccine produced protective immunity against Ancylostoma ceylanicum infection.
Exp Parasitol. 163: 1-7.
Verma, R. et al. (2018) Leishmania donovani. molecules recognized by sera of filaria infected host facilitate filarial infection.
Parasitol Res. 117 (9): 2901-12.
Spitzova, T. et al. (2020) Interactions between host biogenic amines and sand fly salivary yellow-related proteins.
Parasit Vectors. 13 (1): 237.
View The Latest Product References
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up