Goat F(ab')2 anti Hamster IgG:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Hamster IgG antibody recognizes Golden Syrian and Armenian hamster IgG. Goat F(ab')2 anti Hamster IgG antibody has been adsorbed against both mouse and rat immunoglobulins to minimise cross-reactivity.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to hamster IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Hamster IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG antibody
Osorio, Y. et al. (2011) Identification of small molecule lead compounds for visceral leishmaniasis using a novel ex vivo splenic explant model system.
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 5 (2): e962.
Bouma, G. et al. (2011) Cytoskeletal remodeling mediated by WASp in dendritic cells is necessary for normal immune synapse formation and T-cell priming.
Blood. 118 (9): 2492-501.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up