CD45R antibody | RA3-6B2
Filter by Application:F IF P Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD45R antibody, clone RA3-6B2 recognizes murine CD45R, a form of the CD45 antigen expressed by B cells and lytically active subsets of NK cells and non-MHC restricted CTL's. Rat anti Mouse CD45R antibody, clone RA3-6B2 immunoprecipitates the high molecular weight form of CD45 (220 kDa).
Rat anti Mouse CD45R antibody, clone RA3-6B2 is suitable for plp fixed paraffin embedded tissues (Whiteland et al.1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Cat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Murine leukemia-induced pre-B tumor cells (RAW112)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Lewis rats were fused with cells of the rat S194/5 XX0.BU-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1PLP fixation is recommended for optimal results, see Whiteland et al. for details
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45R antibody
Monteith, C.E. et al. (1996) Identification of monoclonal antibodies for immunohistochemical staining of feline B lymphocytes in frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues.
Can J Vet Res. 60 (3): 193-8.
Shulga-Morskaya, S. et al. (2004) B cell-activating factor belonging to the TNF family acts through separate receptors to support B cell survival and T cell-independent antibody formation.
J Immunol. 173 (4): 2331-41.
McGill, J. et al. (2009) Fetal exposure to ethanol has long-term effects on the severity of influenza virus infections.
J Immunol. 182: 7803-8
Straubinger, R.K. et al. (2003) Quantitative evaluation of inflammatory and immune responses in the early stages of chronic Helicobacter pylori infection.
Infect Immun. 71: 2693-703.
Itoh, T. et al. (2007) Ddb2 is a haploinsufficient tumor suppressor and controls spontaneous germ cell apoptosis.
Hum Mol Genet. 16: 1578-86.
Zhou, Z. et al. (2011) Autoreactive marginal zone B cells enter the follicles and interact with CD4+ T cells in lupus-prone mice.
BMC Immunol. 2011; 12:7.
Allen, A.C. et al. (2021) Parallel in vivo. experimental evolution reveals that increased stress resistance was key for the emergence of persistent tuberculosis bacilli.
Nat Microbiol. 6 (8): 1082-93.
Coffman, R.L. (1982) Surface antigen expression and immunoglobulin gene rearrangement during mouse pre-B cell development.
Immunol Rev. 69: 5-23.
View The Latest Product References
Rosmalen, J.G. et al. (2000) Subsets of macrophages and dendritic cells in nonobese diabetic mouse pancreatic inflammatory infiltrates: correlation with the development of diabetes.
Lab Invest. 80 (1): 23-30.
Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leukocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies.
J Histochem Cytochem. 43 (3): 313-20.
Spangrude, G.J. et al. (1988) Purification and characterization of mouse hematopoietic stem cells.
Science. 241: 58-62.
Spangrude, G.J. et al. (1988) Two rare populations of mouse Thy-1lo bone marrow cells repopulate the thymus.
J Exp Med. 167 (5): 1671-83.
Holmes, K.L. et al. (1986) Analysis of neoplasms induced by Cas-Br-M MuLV tumor extracts.
J Immunol. 137 (2): 679-88.
Ankeny, D.P. et al. (2009) B cells produce pathogenic antibodies and impair recovery after spinal cord injury in mice.
J Clin Invest. 119: 2990-9.
Lundqvist, J. et al. (2010) Concomitant infection decreases the malaria burden but escalates relapsing fever borreliosis.
Infect Immun. 78 (5): 1924-30.
Herrmann, I. et al. (2006) Streptococcus pneumoniae Infection aggravates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis via Toll-like receptor 2.
Infect Immun. 74: 4841-8.
Kleiter, I. et al. (2010) Smad7 in T cells drives T helper 1 responses in multiple sclerosis and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
Brain. 133: 1067-81.
Lacroix-Lamande, S. et al. (2009) Neonate intestinal immune response to CpG oligodeoxynucleotide stimulation.
PLoS One. 4: e8291.
Bertilaccio, M.T. et al. (2011) Lack of TIR8/SIGIRR triggers progression of chronic lymphocytic leukemia in mouse models.
Blood. 118: 660-9.
Gengozian, N. et al. (2005) Characterization of a monoclonal antibody identifying a CD45RA antigen on feline leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 108: 253-64.
Giuriato, S. et al. (2010) Conditional TPM3-ALK and NPM-ALK transgenic mice develop reversible ALK-positive early B-cell lymphoma/leukemia.
Blood. 115: 4061-70.
Hawke, S. et al. (1998) Long-term persistence of activated cytotoxic T lymphocytes after viral infection of the central nervous system.
J Exp Med. 187: 1575-82.
Nakaya, T. et al. (2010) Critical role of Pcid2 in B cell survival through the regulation of MAD2 expression.
J Immunol. 185: 5180-7.
Perry, M.J. et al. (2000) Effects of high-dose estrogen on murine hematopoietic bone marrow precede those on osteogenesis.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 279: E1159-65.
Gibson-Corley, K.N. et al. (2016) A method for histopathological study of the multifocal nature of spinal cord lesions in murine experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
PeerJ. 4: e1600.
Soejima, M. et al. (2011) Role of innate immunity in a murine model of histidyl-transfer RNA synthetase (Jo-1)-mediated myositis.
Arthritis Rheum. 63: 479-87.
Stevenson, P.G. et al. (2002) Uncoupling of virus-induced inflammation and anti-viral immunity in the brain parenchyma.
J Gen Virol. 83: 1735-43.
Fanning, S. et al. (2012) Bifidobacterial surface-exopolysaccharide facilitates commensal-host interaction through immune modulation and pathogen protection.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (6): 2108-13.
Ruf, M.T. et al. (2012) Chemotherapy-Associated Changes of Histopathological Features of Mycobacterium ulcerans Lesions in a Buruli Ulcer Mouse Model.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 56: 687-96.
Carpenter, R.S. et al. (2015) Traumatic spinal cord injury in mice with human immune systems.
Exp Neurol. 271: 432-44.
Lastrucci, C. et al. (2015) Molecular and cellular profiles of the resolution phase in a damage-associated molecular pattern (DAMP)-mediated peritonitis model and revelation of leukocyte persistence in peritoneal tissues.
FASEB J. 29 (5): 1914-29.
Thiele, L.S.N. et al. (2020) Functional relevance of the multi-drug transporter abcg2 on teriflunomide therapy in an animal model of multiple sclerosis.
J Neuroinflammation. 17 (1): 9.
Jaensch, S. et al. (2022) Clinicopathologic and immunophenotypic features in dogs with presumptive large granular lymphocyte leukaemia
Aus Vet J. Aug 12 [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002925 positive regulation of humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0051726 regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0031953 negative regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0034113 heterotypic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043395 heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045577 regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0045588 positive regulation of gamma-delta T cell differentiation
- GO:0046641 positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050732 negative regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050855 regulation of B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up