CD19 antibody | 6D5
Filter by Application:C IF F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD19 antibody, clone 6D5 recognizes the murine CD19 cell surface antigen, a ~95 kDa glycoprotein expressed by B lymphocytes. Rat anti Mouse CD19 antibody, clone 6D5 recognizes the same, or a closely related epitope as clone Rat anti Mouse CD19 antibody, clone ID3 in cross-competition assays.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Violet 790 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Human K562 cell line transfected with murine CD19.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the P3X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Violet 790 401 782
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD19 antibody
Vernooy, J.H. et al. (2002) Long-term intratracheal lipopolysaccharide exposure in mice results in chronic lung inflammation and persistent pathology.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 26 (1): 152-9.
Andrew, D. and Aspinall. R. (2001) Il-7 and not stem cell factor reverses both the increase in apoptosis and the decline in thymopoiesis seen in aged mice.
J Immunol. 166: 1524-30.
Bermudez-Fajardo, A. et al. (2011) The effect of Chlamydophila pneumoniae Major Outer Membrane Protein (MOMP) on macrophage and T cell-mediated immune responses.
Immunobiology. 216: 152-63.
De Jesus, M. et al. (2009) Galactoxylomannan-mediated immunological paralysis results from specific B cell depletion in the context of widespread immune system damage.
J Immunol. 183: 3885-94.
Jégou, J.F. et al. (2007) C3d binding to the myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein results in an exacerbated experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
J Immunol. 178: 3323-31.
Starck, J. et al. (2010) Inducible Fli-1 gene deletion in adult mice modifies several myeloid lineage commitment decisions and accelerates proliferation arrest and terminal erythrocytic differentiation.
Blood. 116: 4795-805.
Scotland, R.S. et al. (2011) Sex differences in resident immune cell phenotype underlie more efficient acute inflammatory responses in female mice.
Blood. 118 (22): 5918-27.
White, H.N. and Meng, Q.H. (2012) Recruitment of a Distinct but Related Set of VH Sequences into the Murine CD21hi/CD23- Marginal Zone B Cell Repertoire to That Seen in the Class-Switched Antibody Response.
J Immunol. 188: 287-93.
View The Latest Product References
Reynaud, J.M. et al. (2014) Human herpesvirus 6A infection in CD46 transgenic mice: viral persistence in the brain and increased production of proinflammatory chemokines via Toll-like receptor 9.
J Virol. 88: 5421-36.
Candolfi, M. et al. (2011) B cells are critical to T-cell-mediated antitumor immunity induced by a combined immune-stimulatory/conditionally cytotoxic therapy for glioblastoma.
Neoplasia. 13: 947-60.
Takabayashi, H. et al. (2014) Anti-inflammatory activity of bone morphogenetic protein signaling pathways in stomachs of mice.
Gastroenterology. 147: 396-406.e7.
Weiss-Gayet, M. et al. (2016) Notch Stimulates Both Self-Renewal and Lineage Plasticity in a Subset of Murine CD9High Committed Megakaryocytic Progenitors.
PLoS One. 11 (4): e0153860.
Meng, Q.H. & White, H.N. (2017) CD21int CD23+ follicular B cells express antigen-specific secretory IgM mRNA as primary and memory responses.
Immunology. 151 (2): 211-8.
Mccubbrey, A.L. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-34a Negatively Regulates Efferocytosis by Tissue Macrophages in Part via SIRT1.
J Immunol. 196 (3): 1366-75.
Vila-Caballer, M. et al. (2019) Disruption of the CCL1-CCR8 axis inhibits vascular Treg recruitment and function and promotes atherosclerosis in mice.
J Mol Cell Cardiol. 132: 154-63.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up