CD121a antibody | JAMA-147
Hamster anti Mouse CD121a
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Hamster anti Mouse CD121a monoclonal antibody, clone JAMA-147 recognizes murine CD121a, the ~80 kDa type I interleukin-1 receptor. CD121a is a single pass type I membrane glycoprotein, weakly expressed on most cells and tissues including T lymphocytes, thymocytes, epithelial cells and dendritic cells, with stronger expression reported on fibroblasts.
The ligands for CD121a are the interleukin-1 (IL-1) family members; IL-1 alpha; IL-1 beta and IL-1 receptor antagonist. IL-1 is a mediator of inflammation and can elicit a variety of other biological responses through binding to CD121a.
Hamster anti mouse CD121 antibody, clone JAMA-147 has been reported to block IL-1 dependent cellular responses (Rogers et al. 1992).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Extracellular domain of murine IL-1R.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Armenian Hamster were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63.Ag 8-653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hamster (Armenian) IgG Negative Control||MCA2356||F||0.25 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hamster (Armenian) IgG Negative Control|
Rogers, H.W. et al. (1992) Interleukin 1 participates in the development of anti-Listeria responses in normal and SCID mice.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89 (3): 1011-5.
References for CD121a antibody
Scarim, A.L. et al. (1997) Evidence for the presence of type I IL-1 receptors on beta-cells of islets of Langerhans.
Biochim Biophys Acta. 1361 (3): 313-20.
Merrick, J.C. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte apoptosis during early phase of Listeria infection in mice.
Am J Pathol. 151 (3): 785-92.
Beckerman, K.P. et al. (1993) Release of nitric oxide during the T cell-independent pathway of macrophage activation. Its role in resistance to Listeria monocytogenes.
J Immunol. 150 (3): 888-95.
Kavanagh, D.P. et al. (2013) Mechanisms of adhesion and subsequent actions of a haematopoietic stem cell line, HPC-7, in the injured murine intestinal microcirculation in vivo.
PLoS One. 8 (3): e59150.
- Interleukin 1 Receptor Type 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004909 interleukin-1, Type I, activating receptor activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up