Ipilimumab antibody | AbD34283ia
Human anti Ipilimumab
Human Anti-Ipilimumab Antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format for use in immunogenicity testing. It can be used as a positive control or calibrator in an anti-drug antibody assay.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD34283ia is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or or reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay. This antibody has a monovalent intrinsic affinity of 16 nM, and is one of three antibodies with different affinities offered for ADA assays. Antibody HCA328 has affinity 0.3 nM and HCA329 has affinity 1 nM.
Ipilimumab (Yervoy) is a human IgG1/kappa antibody developed from a transgenic mouse. It has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of metastatic melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, and in combination with nivolumab for the treatment of previously treated microsatellite instability-high/deficient mismatch repair (MSI-H/dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer. Ipilimumab activates the immune system by targeting CTLA-4, a protein receptor that downregulates the immune system. The action of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) to recognize and destroy cancer cells is subject to an inhibitory mechanism that interrupts this destruction. Ipilimumab turns off this inhibitory mechanism and allows CTLs to function.
View a summary of all anti-ipilimumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD34283ia was measured as KD = 16 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized ipilimumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up tp 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
Yervoy is a trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ipilimumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD34283ia can be used in an indirect ELISA. It can also be used as a surrogate positive control or calibrator in an anti-drug antibody assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Ipilimumab||HCA328||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Ipilimumab||HCA329||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Ipilimumab||HCA330||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Ipilimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA331||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra