Ipilimumab antibody | AbD34294
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Ipilimumab (Drug/Target Complex)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Human Anti-Ipilimumab Antibody, clone AbD34294 specifically recognizes the monoclonal antibody drug ipilimumab when in complex with its target, CTLA-4 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4). The antibody does not recognize free ipilimumab or unbound recombinant human CTLA-4. It can be used to measure levels of ipilimumab in patient samples.
Clone AbD34294 is a monovalent Fab format antibody that can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) antigen capture assay to measure free ipilimumab captured via immobilized CTLA-4.
Ipilimumab (Yervoy) is a human IgG1/kappa antibody developed from a transgenic mouse. It has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of metastatic melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, and in combination with nivolumab for the treatment of previously treated microsatellite instability-high/deficient mismatch repair (MSI-H/dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer. Ipilimumab activates the immune system by targeting CTLA-4, a protein receptor that downregulates the immune system. The action of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) to recognize and destroy cancer cells is subject to an inhibitory mechanism that interrupts this destruction. Ipilimumab turns off this inhibitory mechanism and allows CTLs to function.
View a summary of all anti-ipilimumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK). This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Ipilimumab/CTLA-4 complex
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of Human anti Ipilimumab antibody, clone AbD34294 is KD = 252 nM as measured by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized CTLA-4/ipilimumab complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Yervoy is a trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
This antibody contains a Strep-tag and will react with streptavidin.
Clone AbD34294 is also available in the SpyTagged monovalent Fab format that doesn't contain any Strep-Tag under product code TZA001.
- Human anti Ipilimumab (drug/target complex) antibody, clone AbD34294 is recommended for use as the detection reagent in an antigen capture assay to measure free Ipilimumab captured via immobilized CTLA-4.
Protocol: PK antigen capture ELISA to measure bound drug exclusively.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up