NCAPH2 antibody | 5F2G4
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
Rat anti Human NCAPH2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human NCAPH2 antibody, clone 5F2G4 recognizes non-SMC condensin II complex subunit H2, also known as condensin-2 complex subunit H2, or chromosome-associated protein H2 (CAP-H2).
NCAPH2 is a regulatory subunit of the condensin-2 complex; thought to provide chromosomes with an additional level of organization and rigidity. NCAPH2 may also be involved in establishing mitotic chromosome architecture (Ono et al. 2003).
Rat anti Human NCAPH2 antibody detects a band of 90 kDa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A recombinant protein to human NCAPH2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence||1 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.5 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up