MAPK14 antibody | CPTC24
Filter by Application:WB F Reset
Mouse anti MAPK14
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MAPK14 detects a band of approximately 41 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant human MAPK14
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004707 MAP kinase activity
- GO:0004708 MAP kinase kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010670 positive regulation of oxygen and reactive oxygen species metabolic process
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0042770 signal transduction in response to DNA damage
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051090 regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
- GO:0071479 cellular response to ionizing radiation
- GO:0090400 stress-induced premature senescence
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up