IL-13 antibody | JES10-35G12
Rat anti Human Interleukin-13
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human IL-13, clone JES10-35G12, recognizes human Interleukin-13. IL-13 is derived from activated TH-2 cells. It inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine release and down regulates macrophage activity in response to gamma interferon or bacterial LPS.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up