IL-10 antibody | JES3-9D7
Rat anti Human Interleukin-10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES3-9D7 recognizes human Interleukin - 10 (IL-10). IL-10 is an immunoregulatory cytokine which is expressed by activated CD8+ve peripheral blood T-cells, CD4+ve T-cell clones, B cell lymphomas, activated monocytes and mast cells.
Rat anti Human Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES3-9D7 is reported to act as a neutralising antibody (Othieno et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for IL-10 antibody
Othieno, C. et al. (1999) Interaction of Mycobacterium tuberculosis-induced transforming growth factor beta1 and interleukin-10.
Infect Immun. 67 (11): 5730-5.
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Lindmark, E. & Siegbahn, A. (2002) Tissue factor regulation and cytokine expression in monocyte-endothelial cell co-cultures: effects of a statin, an ACE-inhibitor and a low-molecular-weight heparin.
Thromb Res. 108 (1): 77-84.
Benjamin, J.L. et al. (2011) Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of fructo-oligosaccharides in active Crohn's disease.
Gut. 60 (7): 923-9.
Cua, D.J. et al. (1999) Transgenic interleukin 10 prevents induction of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
J Exp Med. 189: 1005-10.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002740 negative regulation of cytokine secretion involved in immune response
- GO:0002904 positive regulation of B cell apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005141 interleukin-10 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007253 cytoplasmic sequestering of NF-kappaB
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030595 leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0030889 negative regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032800 receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0042092 type 2 immune response
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045191 regulation of isotype switching
- GO:0045347 negative regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0045355 negative regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051045 negative regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up