IgG antibody | AbD06864
Human anti Human IgG (Fc) antibody, clone AbD06864 recognizes the Fc region of human IgG and binds to all IgG sub-classes. In normal human adults, IgG constitutes approximately 75% of the total serum immunoglobulins. Human anti Human IgG (Fc) antibody, clone AbD06864 does not cross react with other immunoglobulin classes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Fusion protein containing the Fc region of human IgG1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Alk.Phos.||MCA1396A||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Biotin||MCA1396B||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alk.Phos.||MCA2200A||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Biotin||MCA2200B||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP||MCA2200P||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||125 µl||E WB|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Jamin, A. et al. (2018) Autoantibodies against podocytic UCHL1 are associated with idiopathic nephrotic syndrome relapses and induce proteinuria in mice.
J Autoimmun. Jan 04 [Epub ahead of print].