Histone H3 (pThr32) antibody | 6C7G12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rat anti Human histone H3 (pThr32) antibody, clone 6C7G12 recognizes histone H3 when phosphorylated at threonine 32.
Histone H3 is one of the four core histones that make up the nucleosome core particle. Nucleosomes are the smallest subunit of chromatin and are made up of 146 bp of DNA wrapped around an octamer comprised of pairs of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4) (Smith, 1991). Histones may be modified in several ways including acetylation, methylation, phosphorylation, ubiquitination, glycosylation, and SUMOylation. Phosphorylation of histone H3 at threonine 32 has been shown to be enhanced in cells undergoing mitosis and is thought to play a distinct role due to its unique distribution across chromosomes compared to other histone H3 phosphorylation events (Hans and Dimitrov, 2001).
Wide species cross-reactivity is expected from Rat anti Human histone H3 (pThr32) antibody based on sequence.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A peptide containing phosphorylated threonine 32 of human histone H3.1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up