G-CSF antibody | BVD13-3A5
G-CSF is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes and neutrophils. In addition it can be produced by fibroblasts and endothelial cells (Zsebo et al. 1988). G-CSF stimulates production of cells belonging to the granulocytic lineage in the bone marrow and is an activating agent for mature neutrophilic granulocytes (Scapini et al. 2003) to produce other cytokines including CD257 (BAFF), operating through binding to the G-CSF receptor CD114.
Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD13-3A5 has been successfully evaluated as a capture reagent in a highly sensitive sandwich ELISA assay with biotinylated Rat anti Human G-CSF, clone BVD11-37G10 (1012808) as a detection reagent and recombinant human G-CSF (PHP082B) as antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor expressed in E. coil.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005130 granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0030851 granulocyte differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of G-CSF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with 1012808 as the detection reagent.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra