Endothelin antibody | 3G10
Rat anti Human endothelin antibody, clone 3G10 reacts with the C terminal of endothelins 1, 2 and 3. Rat anti Human endothelin antibody, clone 3G10 does not react with the endothelin precursor molecule, big endothelin. The endothelins are potent vasoconstrictors and critical components in the progression of pulmonary arterial hypertension a devastating and rapidly progressive condition that leads to right ventricular strain and dysfunction.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the c-terminal region of human endothelin (CHLDIIW) conjugated to BSA.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05305 Related reagents
- P14138 Related reagents
- P20800 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EDN1 Related reagents
- EDN3 Related reagents
- EDN2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001516 prostaglandin biosynthetic process
- GO:0003100 regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by endothelin
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0019722 calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0010460 positive regulation of heart rate
- GO:0010595 positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0010613 positive regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0014824 artery smooth muscle contraction
- GO:0014826 vein smooth muscle contraction
- GO:0046887 positive regulation of hormone secretion
- GO:0019229 regulation of vasoconstriction
- GO:0030072 peptide hormone secretion
- GO:0030185 nitric oxide transport
- GO:0030195 negative regulation of blood coagulation
- GO:0031707 endothelin A receptor binding
- GO:0031708 endothelin B receptor binding
- GO:0042313 protein kinase C deactivation
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0045321 leukocyte activation
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045793 positive regulation of cell size
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051771 negative regulation of nitric-oxide synthase biosynthetic process
- GO:0060298 positive regulation of sarcomere organization
- GO:0060585 positive regulation of prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase activity
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0048016 inositol phosphate-mediated signaling
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0003058 hormonal regulation of the force of heart contraction
- GO:0003099 positive regulation of the force of heart contraction by chemical signal
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0042116 macrophage activation
- GO:0048246 macrophage chemotaxis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endothelin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
- 1 Frozen sections processed with dry acetone are recommended. Paraformaldehyde is not recommended as it destroys the epitope.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Frozen sections processed with dry acetone are recommended. Paraformaldehyde is not recommended as it destroys the epitope.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||0.5 mg||C E IF P WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||1 mg||C E P RE|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®549 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®649 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||0.5 mg||C E P|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||0.5 ml||F|
Product Specific References
References for Endothelin antibody
Yao, J. et al. (2001) Endothelin is a potent inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-2 secretion and
activation in rat mesangial cells.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 280: F628-635.