CD16 antibody | YFC120.5
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Human CD16
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human CD16 antibody, clone YFC120.5 binds to the leucocyte low affinity Fc receptor (Fc RIII), also known as CD16. The antigen is expressed by neutrophils, NK cells, K cells and a subpopulation of macrophages. It recognizes a ~50-70 kDa leukocyte surface antigen.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human neutrophils.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Lou rat fused with the rat myeloma cell line. Y3/Ag.1.2.3.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD16 antibody
Huizinga, T.W. et al. (1990) Maternal genomic neutrophil FcRIII deficiency leading to neonatal isoimmune neutropenia.
Blood. 76: 1927-32.
Drescher, B. et al. (2003) Glycosylation of FcgammaRIII in N163 as mechanism of regulating receptor affinity.
Immunology. 110: 335-40.
Orr, C.F. et al. (2005) A possible role for humoral immunity in the pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease.
Brain. 128 (Pt 11): 2665-74.
Vermeulen, B.L. et al. (2012) Natural killer cells: frequency, phenotype and function in healthy cats.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 150: 69-78.
Vermeulen, B.L. et al. (2013) Suppression of NK cells and regulatory T lymphocytes in cats naturally infected with feline infectious peritonitis virus.
Vet Microbiol. 164: 46-59.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0019864 IgG binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up