CD3 antibody | MM1A
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Bovine CD3, clone MM1A, recognizes bovine CD3. CD3 plays an important role in T cell activation and in expression of intact TCR molecules. Clone MM1A detects bovine CD3 and reacts with bovine alpha beta and gamma delta TCR+ T cells and recognizes an epitope located on the epsilon chain of CD3 (MacHugh et al. 1998). Mouse anti Bovine CD3, clone MM1A also reacts with Zebu (Conrad et al. 2007).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bison Water Buffalo
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Monocyte enriched bovine mononuclear cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Davis, W.C. et al. (1993) Identification of a monoclonal antibody reactive with the bovine orthologue of CD3 (BoCD3).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 85-91.
Antibody Characterization Reference
MacHugh N.D. et al. (1998) Characterisation of a monoclonal antibody recognising the CD3epsilon chain of the bovine T cell receptor complex.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 61 (1): 25-35. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 61 (1): 25-35.
References for CD3 antibody
Kato-Mori, Y. et al. (2021) Characterization of a variant CD4 molecule in Japanese Black cattle.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 232: 110167.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up