Mouse anti Bovine CD3, clone MM1A
, recognizes bovine CD3. CD3 plays an important role in T cell activation and in expression of intact TCR molecules. Clone MM1A detects bovine CD3 and reacts with bovine alpha beta and gamma delta TCR+ T cells and recognizes an epitope located on the epsilon chain of CD3 (MacHugh et al. 1998
). Mouse anti Bovine CD3, clone MM1A also reacts with Zebu (Conrad et al. 2007
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Monocyte enriched bovine mononuclear cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Mouse anti Bovine CD4
Product Specific References
Davis, W.C. et al. (1993) Identification of a monoclonal antibody reactive with the bovine orthologue of CD3 (BoCD3).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 85-91.
Antibody Characterization Reference
MacHugh N.D. et al. (1998) Characterisation of a monoclonal antibody recognising the CD3epsilon chain of the bovine T cell receptor complex.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 61 (1): 25-35.