Adalimumab antibody | AbD18655_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human Anti-Adalimumab, clone AbD18655_hIgG1, is an ultra-high affinity anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes adalimumab monoclonal antibody and inhibits the binding of adalimumab to its target, TNFα. Clone AbD18655_hIgG1 can be used to measure the levels of adalimumab and biosimilar products using bioanalytical assays. It may also be used to develop and calibrate immune response assays to measure the anti-drug antibody (ADA) response in patient serum.
Adalimumab (branded as Humira) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) approved for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and several forms of arthritis. The antibody is specific for TNFα, and acts by blocking the activation of TNF receptors by TNFα. This inactivation down-regulates the inflammatory reactions associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all Anti-Adalimumab Antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=0.06 nM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized adalimumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Humira is a trademark of Abbott Laboratories.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or, when conjugated to HRP, in a bridging ELISA together with HCA202 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug.
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA.
References for Adalimumab antibody
Harth, S. et al. (2019) Generation by phage display and characterization of drug-target complex-specific antibodies for pharmacokinetic analysis of biotherapeutics.
MAbs. 11 (1): 178-190.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up