Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse IgG2a negative control antibody, clone OX-34 is suitable for use as a negative control reagent for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies of isotype IgG2a to human tissue.
Clone MRC OX-34 recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes to confirm antibody activity and on human whole blood to test for suitability as a negative control.
Test results have shown that MCA929 is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, equine, canine, lapine and guinea-pig tissues.
This antibody may not be suitable for intracellular staining on some cell types.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - Alexa Fluor® 647 - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Activated rat T-helper cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE-Alexa Fluor®647 488nm laser 496 667 RPE-Alexa Fluor®647 561nm laser 546 667
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- The Alexa Fluor® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, except for use in combination with microarrays, and are covered by pending and issued patents.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Avigdor, A. et al. (2004) CD44 and hyaluronic acid cooperate with SDF-1 in the trafficking of human CD34+ stem/progenitor cells to bone marrow.
Blood. 103 (8): 2981-9.
Kamble, N.M. et al. (2016) Interaction of a live attenuated Salmonella gallinarum vaccine candidate with chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells.
Avian Pathol. Jan 26:1-24. [Epub ahead of print]
Wattegedera, S.R. et al. (2017) Enhancing the toolbox to study IL-17A in cattle and sheep.
Vet Res. 48 (1): 20.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up