Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control:Amethyst Orange
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2a negative control antibody, clone OX-34 is suitable for use as a negative control reagent for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies of isotype IgG2a to human tissue.
Clone MRC OX-34 recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes to confirm antibody activity and on human whole blood to test for suitability as a negative control.
Test results have shown that MCA929 is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, equine, canine, lapine and guinea-pig tissues.
This antibody may not be suitable for intracellular staining on some cell types.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Amethyst Orange - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Activated rat T-helper cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Amethyst Orange 405 540
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
* It is recommended that the user dilutes the antibody for use in their own system to a concentration equivalent to their test reagents.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Avigdor, A. et al. (2004) CD44 and hyaluronic acid cooperate with SDF-1 in the trafficking of human CD34+ stem/progenitor cells to bone marrow.
Blood. 103 (8): 2981-9.
Kamble, N.M. et al. (2016) Interaction of a live attenuated Salmonella Gallinarum vaccine candidate with chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells.
Avian Pathol. 45 (2): 235-43.
Wattegedera, S.R. et al. (2017) Enhancing the toolbox to study IL-17A in cattle and sheep.
Vet Res. 48 (1): 20.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up