Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 700
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2a negative control antibody, clone OX-34 is suitable for use as a negative control reagent for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies of isotype IgG2a to human tissue.
Clone MRC OX-34 recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes to confirm antibody activity and on human whole blood to test for suitability as a negative control.
Test results have shown that MCA929 is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, equine, canine, lapine and guinea-pig tissues.
This antibody may not be suitable for intracellular staining on some cell types.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Activated rat T-helper cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®700 702 723
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Avigdor, A. et al. (2004) CD44 and hyaluronic acid cooperate with SDF-1 in the trafficking of human CD34+ stem/progenitor cells to bone marrow.
Blood. 103 (8): 2981-9.
Kamble, N.M. et al. (2016) Interaction of a live attenuated Salmonella gallinarum vaccine candidate with chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells.
Avian Pathol. Jan 26:1-24. [Epub ahead of print]
Wattegedera, S.R. et al. (2017) Enhancing the toolbox to study IL-17A in cattle and sheep.
Vet Res. 48 (1): 20.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up