Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2a negative control antibody, clone OX-34 is suitable for use as a negative control reagent for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies of isotype IgG2a to human tissue.
Clone MRC OX-34 recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes to confirm antibody activity and on human whole blood to test for suitability as a negative control.
Test results have shown that MCA929 is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, equine, canine, lapine and guinea-pig tissues.
This antibody may not be suitable for intracellular staining on some cell types.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Activated rat T-helper cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
* It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their system to a concentration equivalent to that of their test reagents.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Avigdor, A. et al. (2004) CD44 and hyaluronic acid cooperate with SDF-1 in the trafficking of human CD34+ stem/progenitor cells to bone marrow.
Blood. 103 (8): 2981-9.
Kamble, N.M. et al. (2016) Interaction of a live attenuated Salmonella gallinarum vaccine candidate with chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells.
Avian Pathol. Jan 26:1-24. [Epub ahead of print]
Wattegedera, S.R. et al. (2017) Enhancing the toolbox to study IL-17A in cattle and sheep.
Vet Res. 48 (1): 20.
MCA929154518 163788 1703
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up