Cytomegalovirus Late Matrix Antigen antibody
Goat anti Cytomegalovirus late matrix antigen antibody recognizes cytomegalovirus showing predominant reactivity to the envelope glycoprotein B, acting as a viral ligand for CD209/DC-SIGN.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified virons of strain AD169.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 4 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P06473 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytomegalovirus Late Matrix Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)