Assay by IEP gives a single band with anti goat serum, rabbit IgG and rabbit serum. Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H&L) antibody has not been cross adsorbed and may react with light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulin classes, it may also react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rabbit IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 2.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500||1/3,000|
This antibody is also suitable for use in other applications such as IPPT, but the titres will need to be determined experimentally.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Diez, A.et al. (2007) Conjugated linoleic acid affects lipid composition, metabolism, and gene expression in gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata L).
J. Nutr.137: 1363-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra