Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Pig Interleukin-6:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Pig interleukin-6 antibody recognizes porcine interleukin-6 (IL-6), a 23.95 kDa cytokine belonging to the IL-6 superfamily.
Porcine interleukin-6 is a multifunctional cytokine secreted by a range of cell types, including T cells and macrophages. IL-6 has a range of activities and includes the differentiation of B cells into Ig producing cells, differentiation of lymphocytes, nerve cells and of monocytes. IL-6 functions in both a pro-inflammatory role where it is an important inducer of the acute phase response and also as an anti-inflammatory myokine.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to pig interleukin-6 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant pig interleukin-6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Pig Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up