Rabbit anti Porcine collagen I/III antibody reacts with native and heat denatured porcine collagen type 1 and 3.
Less than 0.5% reactivity is observed with porcine albumin and immunoglobulins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute the vial (50 µg) with 500 µl of sterile distilled water or saline.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on porcine collagen types I & III
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Mannitol, dextran and salts.
- Porcine collagen, types 1 and 3 from skin.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Collagen I/III antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available