SDF-1 Alpha antibody
|Goat anti Mouse SDF-1 alpha antibody recognizes mouse SDF-1 alpha, otherwise known as CXCL12a, a stromal cell derived CXC chemokine which, together with SDF-1 beta, arises from alternative splicing of the SDF-1 gene, and acts as a chemoattractant for T and B lymphocytes, monocytes and migratory neurons.
SDF-1 binds with high-affinity to the G protein–coupled receptor CXCR4 (fusin), and acts as an inhibitor of the CXCR4-mediated entry of HIV-1 virus into target T-cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse SDF-1 alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse SDF-1 alpha expressed in E. coli (PMP77).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001569 patterning of blood vessels
- GO:0001667 ameboidal cell migration
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007281 germ cell development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008045 motor axon guidance
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008354 germ cell migration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0050930 induction of positive chemotaxis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up