Lambda Light Chain antibody
Goat anti Mouse Lambda Light Chain
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Lambda Light Chain
|Goat anti Mouse Lambda Light Chain antibody recognizes mouse lambda 1 and lambda 2 light chains (free and bound) as demonstrated by ELISA. To minimise cross reactivity this product has been cross absorbed against mouse paraproteins with kappa light chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse lambda light chains were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on pooled mouse Igs with lambda chains covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Mouse paraproteins with lambda 1 and lambda 2 light chains.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Lambda Light Chain antibody
Rops, A.L. et al. (2010) The tetraspanin CD37 protects against glomerular IgA deposition and renal pathology.
Am J Pathol. 176 (5): 2188-97.
Lewis, A. et al. (2017) Recovery from desensitization of IgE-dependent responses in human lung mast cells.
Clin Exp Allergy. Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print]
Blakney, A.K. et al. (2021) Innate Inhibiting Proteins Enhance Expression and Immunogenicity of Self-Amplifying RNA.
Mol Ther. 29 (3): 1174-85.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up