|Goat anti Mouse Interleukin-12 antibody recognizes mouse interleukin-12 (IL-12).
Interleukin-12 is produced by activated B lymphocytes and macrophages. The properties of IL-12 include the stimulation of growth of activated T lymphocytes and the development of TH1 CD4 +ve cells and CD8 +ve cytotoxic T cells.
Goat anti Mouse Interleukin-12 antibody neutralizes murine IL-12 activity with an ND50 for mIL-12 (2ngml-1 of between 0.002 and 0.002μg ml-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IL-12 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse IL-12.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays||2.0||3.0 ng/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||0.2 ug/ml|
- This purified mouse IL-12 antibody may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with a biotinylated mouse IL-12 antibody (AAM33B) as the detection reagent.
- Western Blotting
- This purified mouse IL-12 antibody may be used in Western Blotting applications under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005143 interleukin-12 receptor binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0042163 interleukin-12 beta subunit binding
- GO:0042832 defense response to protozoan
- GO:0043514 interleukin-12 complex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0002827 positive regulation of T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0002862 negative regulation of inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- GO:0042093 T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042164 interleukin-12 alpha subunit binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up