Filter by Application:IF WB E F Reset
Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):DyLight®405 (Multi Species Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes mouse IgG and light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulin classes.
Goat anti Mouse IgG has been cross-adsorbed using human, bovine, porcine, equine, lapine and chicken immunoabsorbants to remove cross-reactive antibodies. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity was detected to human, bovine, porcine, equine, caprine, lapine and chicken IgG by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody is highly recommended for use as a secondary antibody with human and veterinary samples. Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody has been used successfully as a secondary detection reagent in combination with mouse clone CC327 for the detection of TNFα and mouse clone 8M6 for the detection of interleukin-8 in bovine respiritory syncitial virus infected, neonatal ovine lung tissue by immunohistochemistry (Redondo et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight 405 - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Whole mouse IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®405 400 420
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for IgG antibody
Abdala-Valencia, H. et al. (2012) Vitamin E isoforms differentially regulate intercellular adhesion molecule-1 activation of PKCα in human microvascular endothelial cells.
PLoS One. 7: e41054.
Redondo, E. et al. (2014) Induction of interleukin-8 and interleukin-12 in neonatal ovine lung following experimental inoculation of bovine respiratory syncytial virus.
J Comp Pathol. 150 (4): 434-48.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
Singh, S.M. et al. (2016) Characterization of Immune Responses to an Inactivated Avian Influenza Virus Vaccine Adjuvanted with Nanoparticles Containing CpG ODN.
Viral Immunol. Apr 14. [Epub ahead of print]
Iwaszko-Simonik, A. et al. (2015) Expression of surface platelet receptors (CD62P and CD41/61) in horses with recurrent airway obstruction (RAO).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 164 (1-2): 87-92.
Askari, N. et al. (2015) Tetracycline-regulated expression of OLIG2 gene in human dental pulp stem cells lead to mouse sciatic nerve regeneration upon transplantation.
Neuroscience. 305: 197-208.
Topoluk, N. et al. (2017) Amniotic Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Exhibit Preferential Osteogenic and Chondrogenic Differentiation and Enhanced Matrix Production Compared With Adipose Mesenchymal Stromal Cells.
Am J Sports Med. : 363546517706138.
Alimolaei, M. et al. (2017) A Recombinant Probiotic, Lactobacillus casei, Expressing the Clostridium perfringens α-toxoid, as an Orally Vaccine Candidate Against Gas Gangrene and Necrotic Enteritis.
Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. Apr 11 [Epub ahead of print].
View The Latest Product References
Schmidli, M.R. et al. (2018) Inflammatory pattern of the infrapatellar fat pad in dogs with canine cruciate ligament disease.
BMC Vet Res. 14 (1): 161.
Li, T. et al. (2021) RNF167 activates mTORC1 and promotes tumorigenesis by targeting CASTOR1 for ubiquitination and degradation.
Nat Commun. 12 (1): 1055.
Dicks, M.D.J. et al. (2022) Modular capsid decoration boosts adenovirus vaccine-induced humoral and cellular immunity against SARS-CoV-2
bioRxiv: Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up