|Goat anti Mouse EGF antibody recognizes mouse Epidemal Growth Factor (EGF)
EGF is expressed by a range of cells and functions in the stimulation and control of the proliferation of epidermal and epithelial cells. EGF is also chemotactic for fibroblasts and epithelial cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse EGF were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse EGF.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005154 epidermal growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0018108 peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0021940 positive regulation of cerebellar granule cell precursor proliferation
- GO:0048754 branching morphogenesis of a tube
- GO:0050730 regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0060749 mammary gland alveolus development
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up