Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Mouse CD197 antibody recognizes mouse C-C chemokine receptor type 7, also known as CD197, CCR7, Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1 or MIP-3 beta receptor. CD197 is a 378 amino acid ~43 kDa multi pass type III transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family (UniProt: P74447). CD197 is expressed by various lymphoid tissues, activated B and T cells, naive T cells, NK cells and dendritic cells (DCs), which acts a high-affinity receptor for the chemokines MIP-3beta (CCL19) and CCL21.
Ligand binding of CD197 plays a vital role in the homing of naive T cells and antigen-loaded DCs into secondary organs. Expression of CD197 is strongly up-regulated in B cells infected with Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and T cells infected with herpesvirus 6 or 7. Goat anti Mouse CD197 antibody can be used to distinguish between central memory and effector memory T cells and is suitable for use in immunocytochemistry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse CD197 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide, 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Synthetic peptide DPGKPRKNVLVVALLVIFQVC corresponding to amino acids 2-22 of mouse CD197.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/250|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up