Goat anti Mouse CD197 antibody
recognizes mouse C-C chemokine receptor type 7, also known as CD197, CCR7, Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1 or MIP-3 beta receptor. CD197 is a 378 amino acid ~43 kDa multi pass type III transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family (UniProt: P74447
). CD197 is expressed by various lymphoid tissues, activated B and T cells, naive T cells, NK cells and dendritic cells (DCs), which acts a high-affinity receptor for the chemokines MIP-3beta (CCL19) and CCL21.
Ligand binding of CD197 plays a vital role in the homing of naive T cells and antigen-loaded DCs into secondary organs. Expression of CD197 is strongly up-regulated in B cells infected with Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and T cells infected with herpesvirus 6 or 7. Goat anti Mouse CD197 antibody can be used in research studies to distinguish between central memory and effector memory T cells and is reported as suitable for use in immunocytochemistry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse CD197 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide, 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Synthetic peptide DPGKPRKNVLVVALLVIFQVC corresponding to amino acids 2-22 of mouse CD197.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
integral to membrane
external side of plasma membrane
C-C chemokine receptor activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD197 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available