Tubulin Alpha 4A Chain antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Tubulin Alpha 4A Chain
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Tubulin Alpha 4A Chain
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tubulin alpha 4A chain detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 417-446 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human tubulin alpha 4A chain
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0051084 'de novo' posttranslational protein folding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up