Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of rabbit IgG, and the light chains common to the majority of rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody reactivity was detected against non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins. This antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 2.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H/L) were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 15 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)