Filter by Application:P E Reset
|Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-2 antibody recognizes human IL-2 (Interleukin-2), otherwise known as T-cell growth factor, a 133 amino acid glycoprotein and potent immunoregulatory cytokine produced by antigen or mitogen stimulated T cells.
IL-2 is a multi-functional cytokine which signals through the IL-2 receptor complex (IL-2R), and is principally involved in the stimulation of the T cell proliferative response, promoting T cell clonal expansion and the expansion of T memory cells expressing low levels of high-affinity IL-2R.
IL-2 also stimulates the growth/differentiation of B cells, monocytes, NK cells, macrophages and lymphokine activated killer cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IL-2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstituiton.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002903 negative regulation of B cell apoptosis
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005134 interleukin-2 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019209 kinase activator activity
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0030217 T cell differentiation
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up