Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat F(ab')2 anti Human IgG
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG antibody recognizes human IgG and demonstrates <1% cross-reactivity with other human immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG antibody does not cross-react with Goat IgG F(c) or mouse, rat, bovine and horse serum proteins, as determined by immunoelectrophoresis.
Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG antibody has been used for the detection of the antibody reponse to an endogenous retrovirus GAG matrix in patients with rheumatoid arthritis by ELISA (Nelson et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.8 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IgG antibody
Nelson, P.N. et al. (2014) Rheumatoid Arthritis is Associated with IgG Antibodies to Human Endogenous Retrovirus Gag Matrix: A Potential Pathogenic Mechanism of Disease?
J Rheumatol. 41: 1952-60.
Trela, M. et al. (2019) Citrullination facilitates cross-reactivity of rheumatoid factor with non-IgG1 Fc epitopes in rheumatoid arthritis.
Sci Rep. 9 (1): 12068.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up