Goat anti Human IgG (Fd) antibody recognizes the Fd region of human IgG. The Fd region is approximately the first 220 amino acids from the N-terminus of the heavy chain, contained within the Fab’ region. Goat anti Human IgG (Fd) antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity to the Fc region of human IgG and other human immunoglobulins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgG (Fd) were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal human IgG and human IgG paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)