IgE plays an important role in allergic responses, particularly type 1 hypersensitivity. It is also implicated in immune responses to parasitic worms such as Schistosoma, Trichinella and Fasciola species and with protozoan parasites such as Plasmodium falciparum.
Goat anti human IgE antibody is available in bulk quantities and may be made available in other formats. Please enquire for further details.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human IgE were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human IgE
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgE antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgE antibody
Bratke, K. et al. (2017) Differential regulation of PD-1 and its ligands in allergic asthma.
Clin Exp Allergy. 47 (11): 1417-25.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra