|Rabbit anti Human CXCL13 antibody recognizes human BCA-1 (B cell attractant chemokine), a 10.1 kDa CXC cytokine designated CXCL13, a potent chemoattractant for B lymphocytes expressed at high levels in the liver and to a lesser extent by lymph nodes, spleen, stomach, appendix and salivary glands.
BCA-1 functions as a ligand for Burkitt's lymphoma receptor 1 (BLR-1), a chemokine receptor designated CXCR5, expressed by all mature B lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
N.B. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CXCL13 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CXCL13.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CXCL13 antibody
Gunn, M.D. et al. (1998) A B-cell-homing chemokine made in lymphoid follicles activates Burkitt’s lymphoma receptor-1.
Nature. 391: 799-803.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up